Autumn Chandler is a mom of 4 self & proclaimed health freak / fitness addict.
Move over pumpkin, gingerbread is here to stay a while!!! This was the most incredible Gingerbread Smoothie I have ever made to date.. I used the gingerbread spice mix recipe from Regina at @leelalicious!! Soooo good… And can I just say, star anise might be my favorite spice!
- 1/4 cup frozen cooked sweet
- 1/2 cup steamed then frozen califlower
- 1/2 cup roasted then frozen delicata squash
- 1/4 cup cashew yogurt
- 1 scoop @paleoproproducts
vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- 1/2 scoop gelatin ( it makes it extra creamy )
- 1/2 Tbsp gingerbread spice mix
- 1 Tbsp hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp molasses to add a little sweetener.. But not necessary
Add a quick dash of salt and blend with just enough non-dairy milk to get things moving!
- homemade coconut butter
- more hazelnut butter!