See full post here: https://brookebrennanwellness.com/recipe-the-fluffernutter-smoothie/
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1-1 1/2 bananas, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups riced cauliflower, frozen
- 1 scoop Paleo Pro Aztec Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (I used homemade and it was heaven!)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and tamp down until smooth.
- Add more liquid or ice based on your desired consistency.
- Top with more peanut butter.
- Enjoy the joys of a sippable fluffernutter!