by Adrienne Daly
This is a great, sweet "tasting" shake. Pre-workout, Post-workout or Meal replacement. I don't encourage fruit in shakes unless this is post workout and adding muscle is your goal or perhaps you are carb-cycling. When weight loss is your goal...the fruit needs to be kept to a minimum. Definitely use the Almond milk suggestion if having as a meal replacement. Enjoy!
Can replace any meal (please don't add fruit)
- 1 heaping scoop Ancient Cacao Paleo Pro protein powder
- 2 handfuls Spinach, Kale, etc..
- 1 heaping tbsp Almond butter
- 1+ cups Water or Almond milk (Please NO Dairy or Soy milk)
- 1/2 small Avocado
- 1/2 of whole lime, peeled.
- Ice optional
Calories 355 Fat 18.5 Carb 18.5 Protein 32.6